A few of us decided to have some fun taking out some Dragons. Check it out...
It's the 14th of the month stupid problem. Every 14th day of every month at 8am my time, the server has been going down for over 6 hours or more. This time, assuming because of Sunday and no one being at the work place, it's been over 13 hours... Hope to have it back up by tomorrow. I'm annoyed by this VERY much. What ever the problem was, he (the host owner) fixed it so last month this did not happen. But it happened again this month as you can see. It seems like some auto disconnection thing for delinquent bill payments that is buggy/messed up on his end. YES the bill is paid in full every month before the due date.
Been doing a lot of work and still MUCH more is needed. currently working on:
- JayLegoMiner is out new Developer [Dev], he is working on plugin updates for us. - The Creative build contest is under-way and will extend the time to give others more time.
- Admin Store in the HC world.
- Thinking of changing the store in the Easy world more like the new HC Admin store.
- Changing forum colors to more match the website.
- Soon a PvP only world will be added. Might wait until we become a 1.8 server.
- Looking for NEW staff in different time zones to have more coverages.
|type ban||Ban ID||Server Address||Issued By||Reason||Issued|
|local||5372747||Not advertising it||hkb325||you have been banned!||2014-11-17 5:07:59 pm|
Just thought it was worth showing off my FIRST ban in 2 years of playing MineCraft...
The new server is up n running well... The domain name mc.BubbasSurvival.com is working as well, connect as usual. Hope to see there there soon :)
Also I saved as many regular player files as I could recall...
Well the new host WILL NOT add spigot to his list of mods. He says he will not support it until some legal issues are taken care of with spigot. So we will not be moving to a new host company/server until I can find one that will use Spigot. We can still use it but the "control panel" does not work properly... I'm not paying monthly for service unless everything is working properly. So I'm in search for another host company THAT DOES use spigot. If we stay with this new one, all we get is a 1.7.9 bukkit server. I do not want that either...
We're staying with the same host company for now... Unless the new place changes their mind and adds Spigot, we're not moving just yet.
The same goes for all your claims. You can find all your claims by typing: /claimslist ... Write down or screenshot this information so you can re-claim what needs to be claimed.
Also, before logging off for the day, empty your inventory into chest because after deleting all player files, your inventories will be deleted when we move in the neaer future sometime next week.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have ANY questions please do not hesitate to ask :)
One more thang! While the new server ip address is "propagating", when that time comes, if for any reason you cannot connect to the old server with mc.BubbasSurvival.com,
numerical IP address: 126.96.36.199:25589.
DO NOT forget to include the server port number at the end :25589. NOTE: This is NOT the new server IP address...
- Bub has a BIG thumbs up for all who has helped and the hard work they have given to the server. They are good MC friends and we go back a long way. Sorry for not thinking about
posting any of this until now.
- HkB325 did an outstanding job at maintaining the server while I was away on vacation/holiday. Granted some things got messed up but I'm okay with it. He's is learning too. His heart was always in the right place... He was trying to make things better and succeeded in doing so. He set us up with Ranks, a store to purchase them and configured it all using a completely different Permissions system.
- ynotbmx has helped utilize the spawn castle in the easy survival world and has obtained some more voting sites. It helps to bring new players on the server. He will continue with searching for a votifier plugin (we both will) and he's learning HTML to help out with the website.
- Stillmood is learning programing and will be helping with making some plugins for us... HINT HINT: Votifier and End Reset??? hehe... Leon656 and Stillmood have helped in the past on builds. Another player worth mentioning on helping with builds was MrSteelaggron.
Thank you all for a SUPER job well done and work still in progress. I love the extra help, it gives me a little more time to do things I need/want to do :)
Even learning a new permissions system hehe... AND you can teach an old dog new tricks :)
Also at some point we will be getting another FORUMs. It may be setup simular to the last one we had. I do not like a "forum based" website. I have ALWAYS loved using frames. Hey I'm old school... I am also in the process of building a Ranks page for the website so players know what ranks have what commands and Rank extras.
- Had to change from a diamond axe to a golden axe. Too many players running around with a dia axe hitting anything in sight. Timber is an old plugin so please only put the GOLDEN AXE in your hand for chopping tree's.
- I decided to give up trying to contact the old host company, Hydro Gaming, and keep with the new host company we now have. Still no word back from them.
It's a shame because they gave us good service. The support was not all that great but everything else was.
- Also, we had to update to the 1.7.10, as you all know, to be ready for when 1.8 when comes out. This has to do with the new UUID support with in the game giving name changes. UUID stands for: universally unique identifier. It is the newest way to identify each player instead of using names that lots of players dislike. With out updating, a player could go offline, change their name if banned and be able to get back on the server. The UUID will not allow this to happen. With this new change comes yet again some plugins not being updated yet.
Now connection is back to mc.BubbasSurvival.com
the old website I see is still showing up some how. I do not know why... Anyway if you are seeing this, we are on a new server for the website. please read on...
Here is the scoop... The old server we were on went down with out notice from the host company we had @ Hydro Gaming... Still as of yet no word from them. I had to find a new host company and pay for it all over again lol. Now on a new host, this new server does not use a standard ip PORT of 25565. We have a port of 25589 that you all know. Because of this, I had to move the domain name as well to a different regisrar. Before we had the domain name at one place (domain registrar) and the website POINTed from there to another place. The new host company the server is on now, the domain (mc.BubbasSurvival.com) would not point specifically to the non standard port server we now have, only a DEFAULT ported server that is not owned by me, a 10 player spot vanilla server.
Now everything is moved to the new domain registrar along with the website. At the moment we do not have any forum.
Been making some changes so be sure to check things out. Also, last week, for you who do not know, BS has moved to a new hosting company.
Found a simple little plugin that most of you might like. Now you can teleport your horse anywhere.
/hc - to collect a horse (while on it)
/hp - to place a horse from your list
/hl - to view your horse list in chat
- New ip to a NEW DDos protected data center. The hosting company updated the IP with mc.BubbasSurvival.com so please change your connection method to the server from an "IP" number to mc.BubbasSurvival.com. This will never change if the IP does. They say latency (connection time/ping) will be better and faster than the first DDos protected node/IP we got moved too. Hope so...
After testing for about 30 min, there is a noticeable difference. Way less lag than before yay :)
With this mind, the server has to move deeper into the host company's network for protection. An added charge for this of course. Will post the new IP address as soon as I get it, the move is in progress now.